View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #20
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Artest expect to sign with the Lakers (3 yr/18 mil)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
while I believe that Artest's defense is over rated, I do believe he brings a certain intensity and perhaps intimidation.

he is a very good value at $6m per.

he is an upgrade over Ariza as long as he does not jack ill-advised 3s late in the game.

This is my biggest concern. Not just in the late game situation. But overall on offense. He does like to handle the rock and take long jumpers at times. There is such a thing called too much talent on offense. But on the switch, he will command more attention on offense opening up the others
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote