View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Default Re: What should we do this offseason now that the draft is over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Gerald Green could be a Thunder.

Darnell Mayberry, The Oklahoman: "Gerald Green spent last season in Dallas after signing a one-year contract. He played in 38 games and averaged 5.2 points in 9.9 minutes. Now, he's looking for his next chance. But Green knows his reputation for having great character is superseded in coaching and GM circles by the tag of him not being a hard worker. It's a label Green desperately wants to shed so much so that he's taken up boxing this summer as a form of conditioning to supplement the time he spends in the weight room and on the practice court. 'I always hear about how I'm a bust or I'm this or I'm that,' Green said. 'I just want to prove everybody wrong. I've just really been trying to control my own part by being in the gym and becoming a better player. The more work you put in the better you get because of it.' And Green insists he's learned much throughout his NBA odyssey, taking something from players and coaches each step of the way."
I'm a huge fan of Green. He's on like every Nba 2K9 franchise I've ever had

He could be great off the bench as an energy player and we could use a back up SF that is better then Wilkins.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote