View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #26
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Odom not likely to resign?? - ESPN firsttake

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
Did you read my entire post? I love how you quoted only a section of my post.

Here is the other half

Bynum is labeled as only being able to play the 5. Pau can play the 4 and the 5 and Odom can play the 3 and the 4 with him being a stretch at the 5. Artest is a perimeter player so obviously he's not going to be taking post players shots.

no hablo ingles?

lol I understand perfect english, even better than you...but I was laughing when you had said "100% post player and 100% center".

It reminded me of a time my friend was saying about someone "he is 100% man and 100% male". lol!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote