View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers summer league roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
me too...lol actually i could care less about the contract i have just never really been impressed with him..i think the roster spot or money would have a better use...
Yeah...I mean if we can get rid of him, we save 6 million in luxury tax and actualy paying him. So that's saving 12 mill and we got 6.5 mill on draft night. That should be more than enough to cover luxury tax for Lamar's contract.

I like how we got Memphis to just take Mihm's contract, let's do it again!
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote