View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #13
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Does Wallace make Celtics favourites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Laker
0, 5, 8, and 13: Rasheed's point total for The Pistons in the playoffs this year against The Cavs. He was 11 for 30 shooting overall. He shot under 42% in the regular season. How exactly does this signing push them over the top?

Don't under estimate a motivated Sheed. He's still 7' and can match up well with guys like Dwight Howard. He also didn't have any help at all last year in Detroit down low. He was the go to guy in the post (well if you can call it that because he likes to shoot outside). But you see what I mean. In Boston he will have KG next to him which will take off all kinds of pressure from him. Plus having a guy like Paul Pierce who can create his own shot will help a lot too. This move definitely makes them the favorites in the East.

Grant Hill would just be a back up. I'd love to have him for 15 minutes or so a game. He was productive in Phoenix, so there's no reason for me to believe he won't be as a Celtic. Especially surrounded by better talent. It is sad for me to watch the Celtics get better.......
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote