View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chris Andersen to re-up with the Nuggets (5 yrs/$25 Mil)

Birdman age isnt that relevant giving how much time he missed. I can understand the argument over the length. I can understand the argument over the amount. But I understand why and really? His contract is on par for how teams usually spend. Rarely will you see a deal where fans say "Thats right". If Denver didnt give him this another team would have.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote