View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:21 AM   #11
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Future of the Hawks

Quote:
Considering the primary stake in the team is corporate owned, you'd expect the payroll management of the team to be "backwards" - but in a free market it sometimes comes with the territory. Hey, it could be worse, Donald Sterling could be your owner.

Yea thats messed up but I wasn't referring to the team. I was referring to the south in general. I don't see why anyone would intentionally move from the west coast to the south. I mean bibby is a quality PG... one of the top5 or at least top10 in the league. For the amount that he settled for you think there would be more suitors lining up for him.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote