View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 12:04 AM   #12
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Management HAS to consider...

i myself do not look at it as a 16 million dollar per year contract, i think that's a odd way to look at the cap...

i look at the team as a whole as contributing to the lakers being over the luxury tax... lamars possible 8 million dollar per year is not putting the lakers over the cap, they are already there, it's a combination of several larger contracts that give the lakers an 84 million dollar roster.... with that in mind i don't have a problem with paying lamar even 9 million per year, he's more than worth it and has more than proven his value to the team...

kobe is set to sign an extension are we questioning if he is worth 50 million per year?

Last edited by gts : 07-11-2009 at 12:07 AM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote