View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #11
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Remember when shaq said

He could defintley be on his way to having the best career with the Magic, but will Dwight ever be as good as Shaq was for those 4 years with Orlando? I personally doubt it. I've become a big fan of Howard though, he's dominating the game and setting a ton of records. I'm rooting for him to continue to succeed in the league because I've always been a fan of great big men. I'm also a fan of VC so if the Knicks and Nets don't win(which they won't) then I'm rooting for Orlando. So none of my comments are meant as anything negative against the Magic or Dwight.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote