Old 11-13-2006, 06:17 PM   #36
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
k then lets talk about 'new and improved Shaq' jackass :stupid:

does Camby of 0 muscle mass also?

how about Darius Miles?

would Z. Randolph be nearly as good as he is on the boards and in the paint without his wide fatbody?

like i said scrub, when you actually play the sport and i'm not talking about NBA Live, you might know that thin doesnt always mean better. At least i'm the one making it a case by case basis while you morons act like every player thats thin doesnt get injured and automatically plays better.

i dont know if your punkass has 1 leg, no arms, and cant play ball for whatever reason. But if you did play some ball you'd know thin and lean isnt always a better player make, let alone all these stupidass generalizations you morons pretend are always true.

So from one sentence you conclude (with no basis which is contradictory to the rest of your post) that I've never played basketball before? Wrong again fatboy. I'm going to start calling you fat because you 'must' be since you are defending fat kids, being fat and unathletic in middle school boy, but it doesn't work even in highschool, let alone the NBA. I've exposed you before and you avoided my questions and pretended it didn't exist.

I'm an experienced weightlifter, and 'Darius Miles, Kenyon Martin are NO WHERE F*CKING NEAR the strength of Shaq in his prime. Strength is what made Shaq dominant, not fat. Explain this; How exactly does fat benefit you?
Does it make you stronger? No.
Does it make you faster? No.
Does it make you jump higher for rebounds and blocks? No.
Does it make you slower and less athletic? YES

What you don't realize is, if YOU ever played basketball, the fat kids only advantage on other's is being able to set a wider pick, and maybe hurt someone if they fell on top of him. Shaquille O'neal in his prime, had, by far, the greatest combination of upper and lower body strength in the league. And when he get's older, his strength and stamina go down with it. The only thing to do to counteract this is to burn off the uneeded fat to keep his stamina up during games.

I'd like to see a trainer or sports physician back you up
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote