View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 06:49 PM   #40
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

[quote=Smokee]
Quote:
Hahaha call me FAT, i could care less.

Okay, fine, fatass. Good luck living past 20 without diabetes.

Quote:
I just know ball and have played ball with/agaiinst fatbody big men and KNOW girth creates space for them.
Then you suck if you are a guy that's all muscle mass with a combination of speed and more athleticism and can't get around/through him. The fat kid will get out muscles every time on the boards and in the post. Again you don't know what you are talking about.
Quote:
Youre a f'in retard thats never played ball if you dont know that. What i'm saying is reality, has nothing to do with me or some stupid agenda, if you really have played ball like you said then you'd know fatbody's can help a player play bigger.
Yep I'm now a "retard" for thinking muscle is better than fat, stupid me. I should have known the reality that fat>>>>>>>>Muscle and strength
Quote:
This is strictly about truth and reality to me, not trying to prove some stupid point like you morons that act like everybody should be thin and lean to be able to play ball correctly.

Then everyone has it out for you, my little fat friend. Because no one (Fat or not) has agreed with you because what you are insinuating is utterly unintelligent.

[quote]
Quote:
To say Shaq was all strength is stupid in itself, he and everyone knows Shaq had a lot of fat. Youre not only a retard, you dont even know a thing about ball if you dont know that.
Never said he wasn't fat idiot, I just said it helped him very little if any at all.

Quote:
Shaq even said himself he felt more dominant when he was fatter.

Link to quote? I believe he said when he was younger.
Quote:
Take a look at some of those old pics of 'dominant Shaq' and you'd see hit gut hanging over his waistline slightly.

It's funny, because in Orlando in his early years he was already part of the 50 greatest players ever when he had under a 10 BF%. So why didn't he suck then? Thing is, he was going to get even better gaining that fat or not.

Quote:
I'm so sick of all the retards here reinventing history of how Shaq was all quickness and explosion,
Reading comprehension will get you somewhere in life before you start tossing insults to people that are already more successful than you in life. I said STRENGTH was what made him so dominant, not "Quickness", idiot.

Quote:
or how he was all strength.

There you go!

Quote:
Shaq was just BIG you stuipdass mofos, BIGGER than everyone and threw his body around where everyone was scared of going at him and nobody wanted to be under him when he dunked.
That's his STRENGTH and POWER combined with his SIZE (7'2) the only thing to be afraid of if he was pure fat is to make sure he doesn't land on top of you if he trips.
Quote:
There are so many f'in idiots here that overanalyze or completely try and reinvent the obvious, that Shaq was as dominant as he was because dude was just BIG.

You are the only one overanalyzing this dumbass, he declined because he's getting older, period, end of story. It happens to everyone and Shaq is no exception.

Oh and for the record I have been playing organized ball for about 17 years and I think once you get out of middle school you may be able to understand.

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 11-13-2006 at 07:03 PM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote