View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #12
el gringos
Decent college freshman

Default Re: What Direction Now Nuggets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
I meant young not small, my bad.

A gaurd and a rasheed wallace were the 2 main spots that should have been added if money wasn't keeping you from trying to win

A gaurd to add to the young core of carmelo/nene/JR- and could play behind and w billups and then be a starter in 3-4 years- wanted randy foye or jarret jack - foye was hard to get jack was a fa who went at a good price- nugs should really be going after ramon sessions now but you know they aren't

For the cheap young pg's ukic just got traded and pruitt and taylor still out there- why did they sign ac- somebody in the organization needed to put their foot down- karl can't have him he won't use him truthfully and it will continue to hurt the team

1 more pick away from holiday and the nugs are trading 1sts for seconds just for money- this years second although it got money it was right before a lot of real pros- after kleiza walking dajaun summers would look real good right now

Even if it seems obvious to you I wish somebody would just explain to me what makes lawson a great nba prospect or how hed be a guy we want as a rotation player in the playoffs and trying to win it all- I'm just saying, how can he be the #2?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote