View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #12
el gringos
College star

el gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: What Direction Now Nuggets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
I meant young not small, my bad.

A gaurd and a rasheed wallace were the 2 main spots that should have been added if money wasn't keeping you from trying to win

A gaurd to add to the young core of carmelo/nene/JR- and could play behind and w billups and then be a starter in 3-4 years- wanted randy foye or jarret jack - foye was hard to get jack was a fa who went at a good price- nugs should really be going after ramon sessions now but you know they aren't

For the cheap young pg's ukic just got traded and pruitt and taylor still out there- why did they sign ac- somebody in the organization needed to put their foot down- karl can't have him he won't use him truthfully and it will continue to hurt the team

1 more pick away from holiday and the nugs are trading 1sts for seconds just for money- this years second although it got money it was right before a lot of real pros- after kleiza walking dajaun summers would look real good right now

Even if it seems obvious to you I wish somebody would just explain to me what makes lawson a great nba prospect or how hed be a guy we want as a rotation player in the playoffs and trying to win it all- I'm just saying, how can he be the #2?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote