View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 02:25 AM   #3
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
Agree on a lot of accounts CED.
Our biggest strength is as easy one. Anderson Varejao has played great for the team. But out biggest weakness is not our players but our offencive strategy. Basicly we don't have one. Its just watch LeBron till he does something. Big Z is a great fit for this team in the half court set but everyone thinks the Cavs should run. I would like to see the Cavs bring in a coach to help Mike Brown like Del Harris does for Avery Johnson. Damon fits LeBrons game perfect. He doesn't dominate the ball and is a set shooter.

I really think the Cavs have a perfect team to run the triangle. LeBron/Hughes/Big Z. I would like to see the Cavs resign Gooden and draft a point and let this team try agian with a healthy Hughes.

Big Z could be traded but with only 2 more yrs on his contract (we better not pick up his option) why would we give up on a player who has been healthy and causes serious problems for most teams. I wouldn't mind a Dalembert or Chandler but there contracts are longer and they provide no serious offencive game.

I really don't see major changes this off season. We were a 50 win team and 1 game. I mean 1 rebound away from the ECF. LeBron will improve. Gooden and Anderson are young and getting better. Hughes will find his place and with Farmar at the point we will be a better team.

If we do trade Big Z i hope its to the West.

this man speaks the truth
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote