View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Favre to Vikings. It's official.

Basketball forum...maybe. This is big Minnesota sports news. I'm posting it and I don't care. I've always liked Favre as a person and I've seen many videos and such of him off the field. He is just the type of player I want on my football team and it's fun to rub ass in the face of Green Bay fans at the same time. He's not so fond of the cheese anymore. Sorry, Wisconsin Wussies! Even if he does go down to injury, we have a good shot of at least making the playoffs and the best offensive line he has in a while. Sure thing is; everytime we see Green bay we are cutting the cheese right in their face and flattening their ass. Go sign Rothlisburger, Randy Moss and maybe you can finally get the meat, buns with your cheesehead to make a decent sandwich. This ones for Minnesota! Favre in purple and gold!

Story worth reading! vvvvv
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090818/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_vikings_favre;_ylt=AvCmjBJg8G5M.vnx2QFKQ_kLMxI F;_ylu=X3oDMTJpcjBhNzljBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkwODE4L2Z ibl92aWtpbmdzX2ZhdnJlBGNwb3MDMQRwb3MDMgRzZWMDeW5fd G9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawN3aGF0cmV0aXJlbWU-
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote