View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 06:19 PM   #10
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Ridiculously Early 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
I think Henson will be making a giant mistake if he's one and done. UNC is stacked with big men and he's a STICK, I don't think a year is enough to muscle up for the NBA. He's built like Anthony Randolph Extra Lite.
Hes built like Bosh basically, ranked similarly to Bosh and has a similar skill set as Bosh did coming out. Henson has an opportunity to become their leading scorer next season, and be a factor on offense because Ed Davis isn't a skilled offensive player at this point. Hes all potential to become one in the future in the NBA.

Quote:
Stephenson is too reliant on his strength from what I've read and has been struggling more against the developed competition.
Stephenson struggles because hes double & triple teamed in AAU ball playing for an AAU team built around him with lesser talent and at Lincoln where the team is built around him with lesser talent, he also played PF a lot the past 2 seasons. If you actually watched him play, you'd realize why he sometimes struggled. He has a great handle and can use his strength to finish at the basket, upon entering the NBA he will challenge Dwyane Wade in terms of strongest wing players in the NBA. His pull up from the top of the key however is his best shot on the court.

Quote:
I think Singler should be a good bit higher, he'll be a huge steal in my opinion that low.
Singler is too slow to be a SF in the NBA, and too undersized to be a PF in the NBA. Hes a tweener with a versatile offensive game, but I dont see him going Lottery or late teens unless he has a huge season at Duke that carries into the Tournament.

Quote:
Warren's draft stock will depend on his ability to run point.
It wont be this season, Mason G will be at PG from the beginning this season. Warren has to show he can be a consistent scorer, instead of disappearing some games. He reminds me a lot of Eric Gordon, but he needs to be as productive as Eric Gordon was in college.

Quote:
Isn't Bradley an undersized 2 guard? I think he's a bit high too, I only see him around your projected pick if he shows to be an effective 1.
Avery Bradley is a Mid 1st Rounder, he will likely be the 2nd CG to be Drafted. I've seen this kid twice,and read reviews on his other AAU performances and he seems to be too much of a tweener. Some team will draft him with the intention of developing his PG skills, but he'll stay on the court for his defense. Texas fans seem to think he can average 3 SPG this season.

Quote:
Trevor Booker is a midget and I think Ebanks will a lottery pick once he showcases his stuff this year at WVU.
Booker isnt a 1st Round talent IMO, and Ebanks is too mentally weak to finally put it together. We've been hearing about his potential for too long, hes one of the most unspectacular, unimpactful, and overrated players in a long time. I've played against this dude, he is not NBA talent IMO. He'll get his chance in the NBA based on potential to be better when coached.

Quote:
I'm looking at your mock and I don't see much star talent/potential to be stars from picks 5ish+. Some good starters and role players, with the top 3/4ish picks or so being almost guaranteed talent.
2010 Draft doesn't have the previously big names of the 2003 or 2008 NBA Draft but I think it will be the deepest Draft in NBA History(depending on if a lot of the guys declare)

Quote:
If I was around 8-12, I'd take a risk and take someone like James Anderson, Ebanks, Aminu. Pure studs in my opinion. I also think with a mid 10's pick, I'd take Harris. 6'5'' and can play point.
Anderson is a good pick, he just needs to take over in terms of a leadership standpoint at OK State. Manny Harris is a sleeper, but I dont think he is a NBA PG.

Quote:
Renardo Sidney's an overweight pig. He might do well in college, but he better shed some pounds and take intelligence pills if he wants to do well in the NBA.
Sidney's weight fluctuates, and hes not the most amazing athlete but his skill level is amazing. On the court hes basically Kevin Love with potential to be better, I think his ceiling as a player is post-knee surgery Webber where he learned how to position himself well and find teammates with his back to the basket. A skill Sidney already has, just needs to learn positioning in a NBA scheme. And Sidney has 3 PT range, he sometimes relies on it too much.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote