View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 12:02 AM   #8
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
But even if u got a lawyer and forced them to hire you do u think it would be a good work enviroment with how you got the job

I've just discovered under New Zealand law, they have to pay me my full salary whether I work or not. I just need a job until January or so next year, it's pretty hard to find work just before the holiday season, not many people want to leave their jobs at the mo..... dammit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
what is a "paint chemist"?

I design paint. Tio2, Zn etc. Getting levels right, and performing extensive tests on paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
If they sent you a text message that is a bad sign.

I should have explained that better. I went in the other day, and they told me there was no work, then I sent him a message saying by law they should be paying me and I received that message.

My lawyer is on the case now. Hopefully I get some cashflow next week. Otherwise my car is going on the market again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowblok
Time to cross the Tasman my friend. Live it up in the QLD sunshine!! Although today is hotter than a mutha....

That's one of the only countries in the world that doesn't interest me. Australia is full of fat chicks, plus my ex lives i nQueensland, I don't want to look like a stalker.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote