View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 01:47 AM   #5
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The C's after PP, Ray, and KG

isnt rays contract almost up?

I think that they will keep PP and KG for sure. No doubt. I think both guys will get 1 more contract with a few years but less money. That will leave the team with more money to get quality guys. Ray will prolly be traded OR if his contract is up, will let him walk or sign him for peanuts. A really mid level type contact.
Then they are going to keep Rondo and Perk.

But they need another scorer, and I'm pretty sure Danny will be able to get a quailty guy to score some points..
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote