View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #10
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: how to sweat less?

I have read that the areas you sweat most varies depending on how good of shape you are in. I believe those out of shape will sweat mostly in the upper body while those in solid shape will sweat throughout their entire body. I have no source to back me up on this so I could be really off base but I'm just kind of throwing it out there.

In the meantime, I say you turn the sweat excess into a strength. Play without a shirt and it shall help you slither through the paint. Also, opponents are much less likely to guard you in the post or box you out to the best of their abilities if you are a sweatbox without a shirt.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote