View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 07:59 AM   #9
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

I have watched Clean House a few times.

I don't know about Ellen though. I had started watching Lifetime because of my wife.

Actually they have some good shows on there, the suspense type ones.

BTW you guys are good on the sports, I really was just gonna keep the Knicks out this one.

This will be the thread where there won't be too much frustration in it since these are topics that we choose.

Hey Franchize, keep taking care of the Mrs.

She will repay the favor. I've been doing it for a minute now.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote