View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #42
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: James Worthy vs Dominique Wilkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZiggyZag
While we are at it, why don't we replace Nique with Bird and see how many championships he would get. I mean Bird was on a stacked team, He was just lucky to be put in that situation.... He obviously played no role. It's obvious Nique would've took out Magic Johnson everytime.

You're right, because Worthy's role was really comparable to Bird's. Bird had some of the most legendary performances ever, put up some of the greatest numbers ever, won 3 straight MVP's and had an argument for the MVP award just about every season until his injury.

If you can't see the difference between saying 'Nique could replace Bird and 'Nique could replace Worthy then I don't even see why I'm arguing with you.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote