View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jax fined for trade request

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachhzl
I don't think he'll be satisfied... and I feel for the Warriors on this one... they had no choice but to "support" him..

Everyone loved the 2007 Warriors... it's a shame what's happened since.

I think the main reason he got fined was because he mentioned potential teams to go to... (like Cleveland etc.). No one else in recent memory has done that.

www.twosidesofthehoop.com
yeah, i can see that then. i'd like to see him stay since i've liked him since his Spurs days (basically coming out of nowhere and being a contributor on a great team). i also enjoyed him as a Pacer but i'm not sure he'll stick around w/ his current frame of mind. it can't help team morale any.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote