View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 05:02 AM   #78
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (9-05-2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
madden2010 and gta4 is all i have right now remember i just got my ps3 slim last week.

i will obviously by 2k10 do you play that? i am more into action adventure games than shooters. IDK shooters never did it for me. I am thinking of getting assassin creed or batman or both in the next few weeks though

im gonna be getting 2k10 for 360, maybe ill get it for ps3 too if i can get it cheap
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote