View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:09 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Luther Head's a Pacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Head is a combo-guard, no way can he play SF unless D'Antoni is the coach and if they send Price to the D-League for him, I'm going to be ticked because I was hoping I'd get to see Price play this year.

Conrad Breunner (Pacers employed "blogger") keeps pushing the "3 position player" angle hard. It makes me think we're going to see the smallest lineups ever in Indy. Ford/Watson/Jones/Danny/Murph kinda crap. It still doesn't make sense to have another small G, but I do like Brooks for his instant offense.

As for Price and the D-League, it makes some sense, but we've literally never used the D-League, I don't see it starting now. Just will be sitting in a suit that much more now. Does make me question if they're trying to move a Diener or Ford in a bigger deal though.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote