View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 06:24 PM   #21
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation
Default Re: The Official All-Time Houston Rockets Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
not at all. mcgrady has had the bigger impact in houston. drexler was added to a team that had already won a championship the previous season.

well that was a team that was struggling the next season. they weren't desperate but they needed a boost and that's where drexlers impact came in. In my opinion McGrady has had little impact in houston success, atleast post season success. Again he's not all to blame, between injuries, Yao Ming injuries, and supporting cast, but were talking about impact in houston, not individual accomplishments while wearing a rockets jersey. But regardless, mac is not the shooting guard that has made the biggest impact in rockets history. his impact that your claiming is based on his first season as a rocket. the stats are there but the results aren't and stats are strictly individual accomplishments if there are no results.

well that's just my opinion. its a good list nonetheless. I just feel this list, unlike you stated, is based on individual accomplishments, the stats and numbers which is fine.
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote