View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 07:31 PM   #7
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who you got for Bucks starters /bkups ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
For me, Warrick is their only PF. Ersan, Mbah a moute, Alexander are more sf.

But I wonder if they'll try to trade for a true PF? Maybe trade Redd for a good PF? Who do you think they can get for this guy?
And I don't think they can be worst than the Knicks

I believe this will be up to REDD.
Kohl admired Ray Allen , and Allen was PO'ed about how the trade went down , without a powwow.
For this situation , where Bucks wanted Redd to be their team guy and cornerstone , they'll discuss with him a trade proposal.
They could never get a quality player (high calibur) in free agency , because what they have recently done , shows no loyality to ANY player.
In a trade , if they got a calibur player , he would be out the door , on the next contract.
So If the Bucks wheel and deal for Redd , they do something like 5 players for 1, and get a couple possible upside guys , and three heading for retirement.
As you can see my faith has dwindled when we are talking about Milwaukee management.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote