View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #27
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Default Re: The Official All-Time Houston Rockets Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
numbers is only part of what my roster is based on, it is based on impact, circumstance, production, wins, and games played.

i can play this game too: you see a player strictly based on whether or not he has hakeem olajuwon playing along side him

you talked about post season, game 7, and i destroyed you accordingly. no need to back track and make excuses now.

ok calm down. destroyed me?? wow well while i was trying to have a logical debate with you, you were taking offense to it. notice my initial tone were not to attack you, you were disrespectful from the get go.

1) you keep saying the roster is based on impact, circumstances, production etc.. i already proved you wrong.

2) then you want to make a ridiculous statement about my statement is strictly because hakeem is on the team. Its clyde drexler?? you have him 2nd. basically the debate was based on my opinion of clyde starting over mac opposed to your opinion of mac over clyde. so obviously, you also think highly of drexler although you keep stating he just piggy backed on Hakeem.

3) lets talk about game 7. my statement stands. he DISAPPEARED. and multiple times when it mattered most mac disappeared. why do i make this argument? because you have him on a pedestal about all the impact he made in houston, yet all ive seen is underachievement and a lack of success.

If i may make a suggestion, when you make a thread, expect people to debate againts you. that's the point of a basketball forum, you can't expect everybody to agree with everything you said. so when i disagree with you, im not disrespecting you and you need to learn to accept that and make your argument accordingly. I don't know how old you are but you sure are carrying yourself immaturely.

So you know what, you don't want anybody to disagree with you YOU WIN. i lost, you have the perfect all time roster. good job.
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote