View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #40
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

any fellow jets fans here?what you guys think of us gettin braylon.i personally like it despite his drops and off field woes.Bottom line is,Sanchez cannot be fairly evaluated as a rookie with our receiving core the way it was. Guys simply dont get open.With Braylon,you know he's at least going to get open.Im not even concerned as much about him catching the ball.Ppl worry about the drops,and sure its a concern,but the deal is good right away because if he's getting open,whether his hands fail him or not,the defense has to cover him.its not like you can say "well he's gonna drop it so we can leave him open". no1 knows when the drop,if at all,will come.So if he's open the d has to make adjustments which allows Cotchery to shine and our running game to get back on track.Now teams can't put 8 or 9 in the box every damn play.I think what we also should do is give Marvin Harrison some chump change n bring him outta retirement.I think he can still be a valuable 3rd down/possession receiver.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote