View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Big" Al Jefferson drops 31 pounds

As I stated in so many posts in the past ... Big Al is one of my fav players as a PF that everyone calls a center.
The above article as well as Al states he isn't afraid to play against the big boys , but it isn't his true position.

I just started a thread on the Sun's board about Amare and who would compliment him on the baseline as well as the ideal team.

In Timberland - they are going to work with Al and get the team around him to compliment his talents... if they don't they would be totally stupid.

Hope he has a great season.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote