Thread: NFL Week 6
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #13
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Week 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
If Cincy can't handle up on Houston at home then that will confuse me...

Houston lost to the Cards, Jacksonville, and got crushed by the Jets...

Cincy has beaten the Steelers and Baltimore, and only lost to Denver who they should have beaten...

I know "any given Sunday"...but Cincy is a better team.

I guess it's just years and years of failure that sometimes lead me to still expect the worst.

The team is finally starting to get some good press. I hope they don't start to pat themselves on the back, thinking that they have accomplished anything yet. A lot of season still left.

I know Carson Palmer won't do that, but some of these guys I think are susceptible to buying into the hype. What I liked last week was Chad Ocho Cinco simply getting up and moving on from the Ray Lewis hit. I think that kind of stuff really sets the tone. "You gotta hit me harder than that"

I'm still trying to get adapted to success and am probably still overly pessimistic. We got Chicago after this. Could very well be 6-1 heading into the bye, which is important with a home game to Baltimore and a trip to Pittsburgh following that.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote