View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 04:09 AM   #44
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
I agree, but I think Deadpool's first run was better.

I agree.. due to the fact that it was fresh and new in its first run, so the concept was easier to warm up to.. and I can also see how after a good amount of time the brazen humor can become irksome. However, in the end I think with you as well as others like Vapid, I think its a diff. of taste. I can read nonstop sarcastic, 'gimmicky' chatter forever... while others may find it tiresome. To me the zany wacky stylingz are splendid and can do no wrong. While for others its just redundant and much too nutzo. So i think in this particular topic, it all refines down to a difference of tolerance.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote