View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 03:06 PM   #20
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should i get hyperdunks?

Well all of your claims proved prophetic. After six months of playing, my Hyperdunks tore. After a sudden change of direction in-game, my left foot felt like it was standing on an uneven surface. Upon further inspection, there was a 2-3 inch tear in the outer cushion. I can't tell how deep it is, and I can still play in the them for now, but I feel their days are limited.

While you will likely only find Hyperdunks on bargain bins by now, after taking into account all the stories of their limited lifespan, I would caution anyone considering a purchase - even at a reduced price. I do not have the money to pump into a couple of new basketball shoes every single year, so this kind of bums me out.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote