View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Hansbrough back on the floor

http://www.indystar.com/article/2009...ough+practices

Quote:
Indiana Pacers rookie forward Tyler Hansbrough participated in half-court drills today for the first time since training camp opened.Hansbrough, a first-round pick, has been sidelined with a shin problem.

"It felt good," Hansbrough said. "I've been wanting to get out there for a while. My shins felt fine. There is no timetable on when I am coming back."

That means Hansbrough won't play in Friday night's game in Bloomington against San Antonio.

Bout time. Just half court drills so we're still probably a couple weeks away from a fullout return though.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote