View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 01:25 AM   #25
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 5 WRs in the NFL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
they are required unless your name is Jerry Rice...

or Steve Smith, except, even though Smith is small, he still has freakish speed...faster than White

Fitz is slow for a WR though...buthe is so huge that it just doesn't matter...

White is awesome and all, but I just don't think he has the tools to be up there with Calvin and Moss...

Vincent Jackson is huge...and fast

he is probably my #5 right now...although Ocho is a f*ckin freak...and it is hard to judge wayne, because well, he has Payton nailing his chest all the time...

Exactly the name I was thinking of... along with Chris Carter.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote