View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:41 AM   #7
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Balkman to get more minutes behind Melo

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
hughes taking over anthony carters minutes and responsibilities would make the team a lot better

but no, the nuggets are too cheap to pick up any more players it seems

Can tell you don't watch the nugs- there's not a whole lot of coming off screens for jumpshots- he would have to handle the ball to be effective for this team

Hughes would actually be a good fit for himself and the nugs- karl and the gms are just too stupid to recognize that the team still needs more- I'm not saying hughes is the perfect fit but if he were available for cheap it would be worth it for trying to win

Hughes would be a stupid pickup I think. Already got Billups\J.R\Lawson and Carter is going to get some minutes regardless. Plus Hughes played awful in preseason.

If we were going to go after anyone .. I seriously would hope Larry Hughes would be the answer.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote