View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Need serious Fantasy Football advice

The guy who offered me Williams for Harvin just came back and said that he doesn't really need Harvin and that he might be interested in Williams for Brent Celek. He had Owen Daniels who is obviously done for the year. I have a capable backup TE in Keller, so that is a trade I would do in a second, being that could still keep all of my WRs.

I'm starting to sour on the SJax for DJax trade after taking a good look at SJax's numbers. He is third in the league in rushing, but he only has 1 TD. DJax has 5 TDs.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote