View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #10
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Need serious Fantasy Football advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I would take the Steven Jackson for Desean Jackson trade after this bye week. Would not do Ricky for Harvin. What are the rest of your WRs? I'm assuming you got depth there? Who did you choose in the first 2 rounds because I see no one on your team that you would have chosen there preseason.

And yeah, Do Williams for Celek in a heartbeat.
My second round pick was Slaton ( ). I took Fitz in the first round. Keep in mind that this is a PPR league. Slaton and Fitz were both projected in the first two rounds.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote