View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 02:06 AM   #25
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Need serious Fantasy Football advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
You will regret that move buddy.

St. Louis isn't scoring any more TDs in the second half than they did in the first half. I don't care how their schedule looks.
I doubt I will regret it. Did you see my running back corps? I'm not losing much by replacing DJax with Percy Harvin in my lineup. Switching SJax for Felix Jones? That is a significant upgrade, regardless of whether he scores TDs or not.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote