View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 11:16 PM   #8
DreamRuled
Kids at the park dunk on me

1. Aldridge - center is their weakest spot
2. Brandon Roy - better option than Tyrus Thomas right now...lets them unload Gordon or Duhon
3. Morrison - could be Gay, but I'm betting they'll take the immidiate help over the potential
4. Bargani - he'll be able to play any of the 3 frontcourt positions depending on the matchup
5. Tyrus Thomas - some local apeal from SEC fans, and another tweener to add to the collection
6. Rodnet Carny - great athlete to go along with Ricky and KG. To small to play the 3, so no conflict with Ricky, either
7. Marcus Williams - steal of the draft at this spot. And, without a real center to draft at this spot, this is the C's biggest need
8. Ronnie Brewer - big point who can pair with Luther Head eventually for a reasonable back court. Plays 'D' well enough to keep JVG happy
9. Patrick O'Bryant - a little bit of a stretch, but it's what they need the most, and it's hard to find legit bigs.
10. JJ Redick - big stretch here, but I think he fits the team decently. They don't need any PF/C's and I don't see any reasonable 3's at this range
DreamRuled is offline   Reply With Quote