View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2009-10 Cavaliers season thread

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Obviously, the first few games were a struggle. I don't like the Shaq/Z combo and think that with those 2, we may very well have the most unathletic front court in the NBA if they are playing at the same time. Get Hickson some burn. I wanna see what the kid can do.

Our backcourt has been ok. Parker seems to fit in well, and Mo has been alright (I'd like to see that FG percentage come up). I've been pleasantly surprised by Daniel Gibson. Haven't seen much of Moon. As for Delonte........who knows what's gonna happen with him and his legal issues.

And of course, LBJ is doing his thing.

Got a tough 2 game stint coming up in Florida.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote