View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
el gringos
College star

el gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Does Karl miss JR?

Thanks for explaining, and its not like I think your totally wrong but still see some things different

1- I don't think jr and afflalo are comparable talents - jr is a whole level better, so your logical reasons get thrown out due to a huge talent difference

2-im not sure afflalo can gaurd good pgs so his defensive stopper role isn't as big if he's only covering 2/3's

3- I want a more efficiant jr, which to me means more of being a shooter than a dribbler and a creator- I think more time with billups and carmelo and less as option 1 would make jr an even more dangerous scorer without as many mistakes

4- your still being na´ve about getting 32 mins and not playing those first 12-16 mins

Why give the other team those 12-16 mins where one of the 3 perimiter players gets a soft matchup w afflalo when you could make 3 guys have to cover carmelo, billups, and jr- atleast 1 of those players will have a huge mismatch in their favor every time? Why let 1 defender "hide" every time?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote