View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 11:20 PM   #10
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: the ~primetime~ midseason rankings for each position on the feild...

Stats play a small part in this but it is really just who I think is the best right now...

I put Brady ahead of anyone not named Peyton or Brees because I think he is a better QB than the others...

I left Ced Benson off the list because I don't think he is a better RB than the ones I have listed are...I just used his stats to show that he has a ton more carries than those other guys...

simple as that really...those are just the guys that I feel are the best right now...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote