View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #21
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the ~primetime~ midseason rankings for each position on the feild...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
He has 4 sacks and 28 tackles...

Ware has 5 sacks and 30 tackles...

who do you think is better than Merriman right now?

this kinda seems like when people were *****ing about Roy Williams going to the probowl, but then when they were asked who should go instead they realized that there was no one better, and Roy had 2x more tackles than any other saftey....
Shawne has not been a factor until the last couple of weeks. He is not even in the top 30 in the sacks department. Brian Orakpo, a rookie OLB that was a college end who plays OLB in a 4-3 has 7 sacks to his name. As for Merriman tackle totals being impressive, I despute that since tackles are not an official NFL stat, I tend not to use them when referencing how good a player is. I have seen Jon Beason's tackle total his rookie year being as high as 190. DeMarcus Ware has been a player to be reckoned with for the entire year. Shawne has not.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote