View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 04:43 PM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ever use the finger roll or sky hook ?

the finger roll was literally my best offensive move, i was never a really fast player so i developed a really quick finger roll, and i used to OWN with it

my favorite was always get the ball on the block, spin around to the defense, cross to the left and finger roll as fast as i could

i used to do that from both sides of the court
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote