View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 08:38 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Jennings, Bucks play vs Mavericks Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
This thread is sticky worthy?

Not at all, but with the increased jennings threads. My guess is its stickied in attempts to stop people from creating various threads about his performance good or bad. I mean someone tried to create a Jennings thread and it was locked. I'm about annoyed with seeing everyone creating a Jennings thread.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote