View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:20 AM   #527
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Brandon Jennings scores 55 points in Bucks win over Warriors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
I'm having a hard time believing that you actually watch enough games to evaluate players without stats or team records. How many Bucks, Wolves and Kings games have you watched this season? Has anybody alive seen all three of those teams five times each this year?

And if not, these player rankings are based on watching each guy once, or what?

I watched Jennings, Evans and Flynn really extensively in Europe/College, and I have seen Flynn and Evans play 3 pro games, and Jennings four pro games.

So I have seen enough to make a pretty informed opinion.
Don't get me wrong, Jennings is a good player. But I would draft Flynn ahead of him right now. That opinion might change in 2 months.
Jennings has one of the biggest green lights in the league, and his shot is falling. I have seen enough of Flynn to believe that he is better long term and would produce some great numbers right now given the same opportunity.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote