Thread: Bistro Rufus
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #20
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bistro Rufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I've never heard of cooking in a crockpot be associated with a London Broil.

To my knowledge, London Broil is a marinated flank steak that is cooked under a broiler on high heat
this is correct. Its a marinated flank steak that is broiled. My mum also uses a similar cut that I am blanking on for the same thing.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote