Thread: hey RBA...
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 02:47 AM   #19
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: hey RBA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I am old enough to remember all of that, I was in high school, but I was still too young and ignorant to really grasp the impact of it all...it really is tear jerking, even for non-Browns fans...

When you have lived for something like that for so long it becomes part of you, and the browns history goes DEEP...if Jerry sold the Cowboys, i would really crush me inside...it is more than just a game for fans, and more important than money...

you are making hate Modell...f*ck that dude, ripping the heart ou of an entire city/fan base like that...that really blows...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote