Thread: hey RBA...
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:52 AM   #23
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: hey RBA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Being from Pittsburgh the rivalry between our two teams run deep but I really respect Browns fans for their loyalty and commitment to the team.

RBA- What do you think the Browns should do with their first round pick this season?
I actually like Bradford a lot. I think he is the best QB in this class by far. He has a strong arm and is accurate, but the most amazing thing to me about the guy is his quick release. It may be the best release I have seen since Dan Marino.

If we are going in the direction of a QB, I'd go with him. That said, there are so many holes to fill. You could put a prime John Elway on this team and our offense would still stink. We have no playmakers at RB or WR or TE and the right side of our line is atrocious.

The defense actually isn't bad. They just consistently get worn down because the offense can't move the ball. We need to go offense... The question is where?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote