View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers/Nets Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyBlaze
Ill take the deal soley for the first round pick

Lee is good but so far his shot hasnt been falling either. But y take lee when u have Jones? He's been doing a hell of a job so far
As of right now JOB sees Jones as a 6th man.

I just see a ton of potential in Lee. Maybe I'm wrong though.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote