View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Big Tuna to Cleveland?

I've been saying for a long time that the Browns need a GM 'like' Parcells that can steer this ship in the right direction and give the organization an identity. I had no idea that there was a chance that we could get the real thing, but there has been significant chatter over the course of the last couple of weeks indicating that Parcells has serious interest in coming to Cleveland and giving it a go.

In seeking Parcells-like czar, could Cleveland Browns get the real thing? NFL Insider

I'm an agnostic, but I will kindly ask God, Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha and Zeus to grant me this wish.

Thoughts?

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 11-29-2009 at 11:54 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote